Inspired by our friends over at Digital Communion, this is the first of a series of short (20 mins) but deep conversations between Jon and Dre. Each episode begins with a question designed to make you (and us) reflect and to think about life and our experience of it.
Today’s episode poses the question: ‘What are you most afraid of?’
- Dre’s desire to live forever… which Jon finds very difficult to grasp
- Why be scared of death?
- The positives and negatives of having boundless ambition
- The fear of living in a state of self-delusion: how do you know when you’re kidding yourself?
- Avoidance tactics when faced with disappointment or not living up to expectations
- When death can be used as a weapon – or can it?