World record holder; iTunes chart-topping podcaster; creator of the world’s first online gym; fitness model; former soldier; body transformation coach; husband; father… and now author of the Amazon bestseller [easyazon_link identifier=”1781332142″ locale=”US” tag=”vointhda-20″]Mindset With Muscle[/easyazon_link], Jamie Alderton is a man with more than a few strings to his bow.
As the title of his book suggests, Jamie likes to flex his mind as well as his biceps, and in this exclusive interview we dive into some powerful ideas about life, goals, self-perception, relationships, mental health, and more:
- What can the gym teach you about life?
- How to learn discipline, but not be trapped in obedience: how Jamie went from the soldier mindset to super successful entrepreneur
- The incredible power of turning your life into a game
- The power of listening other people… and how to avoid serially triggering each other’s insecurities
- Debunking the myths that fitness magazines continue to peddle: what do you really have to do to get the body you want? And why does that even matter?
- Why setting goals can be counterproductive
- When things are tough, how to tell when it’s time to go ‘all in’, or to recognise that you’re on the wrong track
- What does it mean to be a man in 2017, and what should it mean?
- Breaking down the stereotypes of The Meathead and The Geek
- The difference between Knowing and Doing, and why most of us get stuck at Knowing
- ‘Fun Shit Friday’ – what it is and why you should have one too
Check out Jamie’s most-gifted book, the 30-million-copy bestseller, [easyazon_link identifier=”0399176136″ locale=”US” tag=”vointhda-20″]Psycho-Cybernetics[/easyazon_link]
Be silly. Be kind. Be weird.
Cinematography by – Alexis Lanitis
Camera Operator – Benjamin Harris
Editing by – Romeo Domenichini